Visitors from non-EU countries must possess a passport valid for at least three months longer than the planned date of departure from Germany. Participants requiring a visa should apply immediately to the consular office or embassy of Germany in their home country in order to avoid inconvenience. Please note that the visa application process can take up to 6 weeks.
Find here Official Overview regarding the Visa Requirements details to enter Germany.
The Conference Secretariat assists delegates by processing the official invitations on request. These letters do not commit the Local Organiser to any financial obligation.
Official invitation by Conference Organiser – required information:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of citizenship (country which issued your passport)
- Passport number
- Date of expiry of your passport
Conditions for the issuance of the invitation letter by the Conference Organiser are as follows:
- Payment of registration fee
In case the embassy requires the original invitation letter, we can arrange two delivery methods:
1. Regular postfree of charge, however the delivery cannot be guaranteed as there is no way to track the delivery. The organisers shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery.
2. Express delivery service(FedEx, DHL) – the fee shall be covered by the participant in advance, together with the conference fee. The express delivery fee is 30 – 60 EUR, depending on country of delivery. The organiser strongly recommends using the latter as it is faster and enables the delivery to be tracked (using a tracking number).
The invitation letter should be presented at the embassy of Germany in your country in order to receive Visa for the Conference.
We strongly advise you to apply at least one month prior the Conference.