January 5, 2020
May 24, 2020
May 25, 2020
|WONCA DIRECT MEMBER||580 EUR||660 EUR||740 EUR|
|DELEGATE||630 EUR||710 EUR||790 EUR|
|JUNIOR DOCTOR*, TRAINEE*||320 EUR||370 EUR||400 EUR|
|NURSES***, NON-ACADEMIC PROFESSIONS***||320 EUR||370 EUR||400 EUR|
|STUDENT**||150 EUR||150 EUR||200 EUR|
Fees are quoted in EUR. These prices are final. VAT will be applied under current legislation.
* Trainee … a doctor in-training for general practice
Confirmation of a status by an institution responsible for specialisation training in the respective country/region.
* Junior doctor … a doctor in training GP/FM or a GP/FM specialist less than 5 years after graduation
Confirmation of a status by an institution responsible for specialisation training/research in the respective country/region.
** Student … undergraduate student
Confirmation of a status by university.
*** Nurses, non-academic professions …
Please upload the first side of your work contract where your profession is stated.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or regular), otherwise the subsequent rate will automatically apply.
The registration fee includes:
- Attending all Conference Scientific Sessions
- Participation in Opening Ceremony, Welcome Cocktail and Closing Ceremony
- Admission to the Exhibition Area and WONCA City
- Conference Badge, Conference Materials
- Refreshment during the Conference
VdGM Pre-conference /Young Doctors/
|VdGM Pre-conference /Young Doctors/||70 EUR|
|VdGM Dinner||20 EUR|
How to RegisterPlease note that the Online Registration Form is only accessible with a password. Simply fill in the Personal Data Form and a password will be sent to you.
First please fill in the Personal Data Form and continue to registration by choosing the registration fee. During the registration process a participant will receive a password and automatically generated summary to your email address. Your password is the same for all on-line forms (abstracts, registration, accommodation).
For group registration (above 10 participants) please contact the Conference Secretariat at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of PaymentRegistration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
1. Credit CardFor payment by credit card please use the On-line Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa and Diners Club.
2. Bank TransferThe bank details including the 10-digit variable symbol will be automatically sent to your email address after submitting the on-line form. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
Please note that payments by bank transfer will only be accepted by June 10, 2020. After this date only payments by credit cards will be accepted by using the On-line Payment System.
All bank transfer amounts should be minus bank charges. Any banking fees accrued from the transfer is the responsibility of each party.
Cancellations and RefundsThe Conference Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail at email@example.com or fax (+420 284 001 448) about the cancellation of the registration. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Conference.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|Before April 24, 2020||full refund of the registration fee, handling fee of 30 EUR will be deducted|
|April 25 - May 24, 2020||50% of the registration fee|
|From May 25, 2020||no refund|
If a change or cancellation made by a participant in registration or accommodation results in a refund, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.